The environment in the energy sector has changed rapidly in recent times due to social and political influencing factors. The ongoing investment in sustainable, alternative and also new forms of energy entails additional acquisitions and thus also a higher effort in administration and in the fulfillment of disclosure obligations. Whether your current approach to investment management can cope with these ever-increasing demands in the medium and long term depends heavily on the complexity of your investment structure and the speed of growth. The decisive factor, however, is whether you already use a suitable IT system for the management activities. If you have only organized your investment management with files so far, you will know the associated difficulties, such as lack of traceability, no historical data, susceptibility to errors, gaps in data protection and a large amount of time required for all the necessary activities. The risk that your employees will reach their limits and that you will then also no longer properly fulfill your disclosure obligations grows continuously along with your participation structure. The damage to your image and its consequences would have dramatic effects on your organization in the current market situation.
In order for your organization to remain competitive through sustainable investment management, it must fulfill five purposes or goals:
- A central, consistent, reliable and constantly available database in which you manage and process all information, files and dependencies of your participation and companies.
- Audit-proof documentation with which you can also access current and also historical shareholding and company data at any time.
- Individual workflows to optimize your work processes and consistently implement control principles.
- An integrated reporting system with which you can create graphical representations, structures, analyses and exports at any time and with significantly less effort than before in order to provide correct data for disclosure obligations.
- Detailed, centrally controllable access and editing rights to demonstrably and consistently comply with all legal requirements. Simple, direct implementation of this user management via an intuitive, web-based user interface, without IT support.
Our 4D Investment Management is individually adapted to your work processes and your existing reports. The implementation time depends strongly on your data volume, your current data quality and the complexity of your 4D data model and is usually between three months or one year. You regularly follow the progress of the project and the agreed interim results on your own test system. After all, we are only satisfied when you tell us that we have achieved the defined project goal.
In addition, our 4D Investment Management is modular and flexible and can be adapted to your current needs at any time. With this scalability, your investment management is set up for the long term. This also keeps the costs and effort for the management of your participations and companies as low as possible and also predictable.